To find out where to see the match on Sunday 28 August in Nice and Marseille and receive all the information on the match, you can continue reading this article. Further on where you also have the Nice – Marseille prediction and some useful tips to bet on the event.
Odds and tips on the prediction Nice – Marseille of 08/28/2022 – First leg match
Prediction 1X2: Marseille @ 2.55 – Eurobet
The result of the match scheduled for Sunday between Nice and Marseille is not at all obvious, even if it must be admitted that the visiting team in the first games of this season of the league achieved better results than the hosts. In fact, Marseille have two wins and one draw, while Nice have not yet managed to find their first win of the season in Ligue 1. We must also remember that the last direct match was won by Marseille with a result of 2-1.
Prediction – Goal result – Both score @ 1.68 – Goldbet
A goal result with goals from both leading teams has been achieved in all three of the last direct matches against these two teams.
VISIT GOLDBET >>
Prediction – Double chance – X2 @ 1.44 – Codere
A double chance result with a possible draw or a possible victory for Marseille cannot be ruled out. At the moment this bet is quoted at 1.44.
The odds Nice – Marseille
Below are the 1 × 2 odds on the end of the event but they may change:
- Nice wins @ 2.65
- Draw Nice – Marseille @ 3.40
- Marseille wins @ 2.55
The probable formations of Nice – Marseille
Probable Nice formation (4-4-2): Schmeichel; Atal, Dante, Bard, Lotomba; Claude Maurice, Rosario, Thuram, Stengs; Gouiri, Brahimi.
Trainer: Lucien Favre
Unavailable: Todibo, Lemina, Dolberg, Boudaoui
Probable Marseille formation (3-4-2-1): Lopez; Mbemba, Caleta Car, Balerdi; Clauss, Guendouzi, Gueye, Tavares; Sanchez, Payet; Suarez.
Trainer: Igor Tudor
When playing Nice – Marseille
At the Allianz Riviera stadium, Nice will host Marseille for the league match on Sunday 28 August at 15:00.
Where to see Nice – Strasbourg on TV and streaming
The match is visible on Sky Sport on TV or with Sky Go for streaming.
Nice – Marseille timetable and where to see it: all the info
- Match: Nice – Marseille
- Date: 08/28/2022
- Hours: 15:00
- Nice – Marseille on TV: Sky Sport
- Nice – Marseille in streaming: Sky Go app
Nice – Marseille: News and statistics
- At the Conference League play-offs, Nice earned their qualification for the tournament by beating Tel-Aviv in the return with two goals scored and none conceded. The scorers were Claude Maurice in regular time and Beka Beka in extra time.
- In the last league match, Nice lost to Clermont, conceding a goal in the opening minutes of the match. Within two minutes, Lemina and Todibo were disqualified.
- Marseille won the third round of the league by beating Nantes 2-1. In the 76th minute, however, Gigot received a red card and was therefore forced to leave the field.